MHWC Supported Michigan Equine Rescues and Sanctuaries
- Berthet Ranch (Oakland County) – *not accepting owner surrendered horses at this time
- Beyond the Roses Equine Rescue and Retirement (St. Clair County)
- Day Dreams Farm Therapy and Rescue Inc (St. Clair County)
- D & R Acres Hobby and Rescue Farm (Ogemaw County)
- H & H Rescue Ranch and Sanctuary (Kent County)
- Horse North Rescue (Kalkaska County)
- Horses Haven (Livingston County)
- Starry Skies Equine Rescue and Sanctuary (Washtenaw County)
Note: While the Michigan Horse Welfare Coalition (MHWC) has made every effort to verify the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the rescues listed, the final decision to support or adopt/surrender an equine from/to any of the listed rescues is the sole responsibility of the supporter/adopter/surrenderer who agrees, by using this site and/or completing any transaction connected with this site, to release the MHWC from any and all liability arising out of or in any way connected to any dealings with a listed rescue.
If you own/operate a rescue and would like to be added to our list of supported rescues, please email us!